When people hear the term PPC, the first thing that comes to mind is pay-per-click, you agree? However, it’s not the only PPC you should have in your marketing arsenal.
Indeed, Pay-Per-Call Advertising is also another powerful marketing strategy that SEO companies specialize in. Well, most of them anyway! As for SEO PRO Consulting, we guarantee to make the phone ring, but we’ll get to that later in this post.
With that said, if you’re a publisher looking to generate more leads, then you’re in the right place at the right time! That’s right; without SEO your campaign is never going to blow! It’s that simple.
Even if your strategy involves social media marketing only, you’ll still need SEO, there are no shortcuts to the top! So if that’s your goal, then keep reading to learn more about how we can help you make that happen.
The Basics Of Pay-Per-Call Marketing
First and foremost, successful Pay-Per-Call Marketing involves SEO. Unfortunately, a lot of online marketing agencies won’t tell you that.
But then again, they sort of expect you to already know the basics. So if you’re new to Pay-Per-Call, then prepare to master the game!
As for the marketing agencies, they pay publishers (you) handsome commissions for every lead generated through your assigned phone number(s).
For example, most rehabilitation centers pay $300 to $500 per lead. However, most campaigns pay between $20 and $300 per call. We know that’s a broad range, but in general, those are the numbers!
However, keep in mind, it’s not about how much a campaign pays, it’s all about getting a lot of quality traffic to your advertisement. Just imagine 1,000+ leads at $20 a pop, people do that every day, but not without SEO.
Generate More Leads And Sales With Pay-Per-Call
Phone calls are one of the most powerful streams of communication and revenue in the world. Leaving it out of your strategy is a huge mistake.
Research continues to show that the vast majority of consumers prefer to have voice communication prior to pulling the trigger on a purchase, even if they initially enter the sales funnel online.
So don’t invest all of your money into pay-per-click campaigns and neglect the other PPC. Sure, pay-per-click is cost-effective, but the majority of folks still prefer to talk to a real person, especially when it comes to buying something.
Nowadays, every business, regardless of size, needs some sort of Pay-Per-Call campaign in place if they want to generate more sales.
In fact, over 90% of consumers search online first for local & national services and products. So if your business number isn’t on page one at the top, then you’re losing big time!
Let’s Examine The Data
Realistically speaking, anyone who takes the time out to make a call is likely eager to take action or receive info. So that’s clearly something you don’t want to miss out on. Not to mention, data shows that the calls cost 51% less than clicks. Plus, they have a 24% average conversion rate. Now, if that’s not enough to impress you, then check out these stats below:
- A study by Kelsey Group found that customers calling a business were 10X more likely to purchase than those clicking a link.
- Over 90% of those using Pay-Per-Call say it’s an excellent lead source that pays for itself if done right.
- According to the Harris Poll, over 50% of online shoppers say they abandoned their carts due to a lack of human interaction.
- More and more online searches are originating from smartphone users, and 70% of such will result in click-to-call actions.
- Roughly 25% of calls generated through a Pay-Per-Call campaign will result in a qualified, organic lead within 30 seconds!
Different Models To Meet Your Needs
One of the best features of this strategy is that you can select the payment model that makes the most sense for your business. Options include these three models:
- Pay one flat fee for each phone call generated
- Pay only for conversions lasting x amount of time with pay-per-call-duration
- Pay only after the caller offers their contact info to you with pay-per-call-lead
So there you have it, flexibility at its finest. After all, every business has different goals and needs. So for many companies, this is an attractive selling point, and we couldn’t agree more!
Scale And Tweak With Pay-Per-Call
At SEO PRO Consulting, we monitor for effectiveness and offer consistent, regular, and comprehensive updates. No waiting weeks to determine if your campaign is going to be a success or not.
We know what works and what doesn’t. Plus, we know how to get results! The only thing you’ll need to figure out is how to field all the new calls and orders coming your way.
So if you’re ready to start generating more quality traffic to your business number, here’s how you can speed up the process:
- First – Let us know if you are an Advertiser (Business) or Publisher
- Second – Choose a service; national, regional, or local
- Third – Select the services you need
- Finally – Purchase our service and prepare to take some calls
Also, we invite you to give us a call to discuss your Pay-Per-Call marketing plans before purchasing. If you’re a publisher, our fast checkout option requires no consultation, we know what you need and we deliver! However, you can call us to discuss your marketing plans as well.
All Businesses Accepted
If you have a business phone number and want more sales, then running a successful Pay-Per-Call campaign is a guaranteed way to fast-track your needs. Now, if you’re still wondering if PPC is right for your business or campaign, then please answer these following questions to determine compatibility.
- Do you advertise online? If so, we can provide you with all your content needs. Or you can request our services and we’ll gladly manage your campaign ourselves.
- Do you plan to scale your business? If so, we make it easy for you to expand into new cites with local numbers. This helps customers trust you, especially if you don’t have a website.
- Do you offer a service? If so, we have some case studies you’ll want to check out. From lawn care services to addiction centers, pay-per-call is an ideal marketing solution.
- Do you offer a human touch service? Pay-per-call most often outperforms pay-per-click when the service requires human contact such as medical, spa, legal, beauty, security, and financial services. Website conversions are above 50% with click to call buttons.
- Are you a retailer? If so, then you already know that most consumers aren’t comfortable clicking an order through when it’s over $400. They want to speak to someone. Click-to-call buttons offer a sense of security and opportunity, problem solved.
- Do you have customers? If so, a good portion is likely to have a question or request that your website alone can’t fulfill. Some sites ask customers to click for a form, e-mail, or other long-tail communication. Meanwhile, your business is offering click-to-call. Congrats, you’ve just given your customers the immediate, personalized info they need to feel comfortable and confident. Of course, this is critical if your service or products are high-risk.
Allow SEO PRO Consulting To Be Your Partner
Our marketing team of experts at SEO PRO works with clients in all industries and niches. We’ve helped businesses just like yours succeed with targeted campaigning tactics like pay-per-call.
We ensure your campaign is scalable and we offer you all the metrics you need to tweak it in real-time at any time. The bottom line is that click-to-call converts by nature because it gives consumers what they want most in the buying process – options. The only question is are you ready, willing, and able to answer those calls?
Contact Us A Call Today
As a top-hat, white-hat company we adhere to the best SEO practices. We research your business and customers to ensure your campaign attracts the right people. Contact us today to discuss your pay-per-call marketing needs and let’s get that phone line clicking!
- Captivating Product Descriptions That Sell: 2020 Guide to Writing Better
- Achieve Ultimate Success With Our Free SEO Audit Guide 2020
- Discover How to Filter and Analyze Google News Tab In Search Console | Impressive Feature Worth Knowing
- Google Algorithm Updates: How to Optimize Your Content With a Flexible SEO Strategy
- The Main Reasons Why Google Is Delaying Mobile-First Indexing Rollout Until 2021